Service Technician — Atlanta, GA
Do you want to work for the neation's leader in the industry?
Do you have people skills and want those skills to shine and earn you income?
Due to extreme growth, we are seeking a "road warrior" with great relationship building and low voltage skills as an Area Service Technician in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
We are proud to offer:
- $20-$30 per hour based upon experience
- Compensation negotiable if licensed to install burglar alarms
- Company vehicle
- Company paid expenses (lodging, food per diem, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- Excellent training program
- Steady, consistent work
- Growth opportunities!
We need help! In this position you will travel within a 300-mile radius territory Monday through Friday each week. You will perform routine maintenance, preventative maintenance, build relationships, provide excellent customer service, and make repairs and reconstruct our security fencing when necessary. The majority of our technicians have a tenure with EGD for at least 8 years!
- Ability to travel overnight Monday through Friday each week is a must (you will leave on Monday and come home on Friday)
- People person! Friendly and sociable with great relationship building skills – ability to create an instant rapport with customers
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Clean and neat in appearance
- Ability to attend two separate, 2-week training sessions in region during on-boarding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize travel schedule
- Basic math skills and computer skills
- Must be physically fit: Ability to maneuver a 200 pound fence pole into position and climb ladders up to 30-feet
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Electric Guard Dog, the #1 Theft Deterrent ServiceSM, is a Security Partner for 4,000+ commercial and industrial locations across the nation. The first to develop electric security fencing, we’re still the largest nationwide provider by far, protecting businesses, providing a safer work environment for employees, while reducing total security costs. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries rely on Electric Guard Dog’s multi-layered, solar-powered perimeter security solution to protect outdoor assets.
See what our employees say about working for us at Glassdoor.
We are proud to earn recognition as SDM Magazine's 2016 Dealer of the Year. For the last 6 years, we have been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, then email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than September 30th. Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a good fit for this opportunity.