Sales Representative — Sacramento, CA
For the last three years, Electric Guard Dog has been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
Are you a sales professional possessing a track record of rapid promotion? Are you a CLOSER?
90% of the sales force earns $100-$200K! Our client list includes FedEx, Honda, Budweiser and industries such as transportation, automotive, municipalities, etc.
Due to growth, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented individual as a Sales Representative for the greater Sacramento, CA area.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Average first-year income between $90K-$125K
- Verizon MiFi
- iPhone, iPad
- Generous car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Company paid expenses (lodging, food, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- 401K, non-contributory
- Top-Notch Culture and Support staff
- Classroom and Field Base Training Program
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
- Freedom to build your sales career in a fun place to work
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
This is a true business-to-business “hunter” position that is responsible for selling products and services within the assigned territory. Critical success criteria include lead generation, new presentations and contract selling.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years successful outside business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent combination of desire to excel, teamwork, & process orientation
- Ability to succeed in an online environment using CRM, HR portal, and expense reporting. We use the market leading Salesforce, and Concur software packages
- Outstanding IT skills, especially CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in person calls per day (Min. 10)
- Professional sales training such as Sandler a plus
- Document records of sales achievement
- Excellent closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Experience working from a remote office
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check, a pre-employment drug test and future random drug tests
- Must be available for 20% overnight travel
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 12th. If chosen to move forward in our interviewing process, someone will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of resume.