Installation Crew Leader — Ontario, CA
We Need Help Installing Security Fencing!
Come and Workwith a Dealer of the Year and National Award-Winning Industry Leader.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking an Installation Crew Leader with a 2-3-man crewbased in the Southern California area.
- Responsible for a 500-mile radius territory to work 1-2 weeks per month
- Average fence install is 1,200 feet
- Average install takes 3 ½ days
- Average fence payout is $5,500 to contractor at completion
As each system is custom-designed for our commercial customers, we contract with a nationwide network of installation crews.
This position requires putting together a crew and installing our electric (solar-powered) security fencing, making repairs and/or reconstructing the fencing when necessary. Therefore, you must be willing to travel for 1-to-2 weeks consecutively, have experience in leading and running labor crews, have a truck and trailer to haul materials, insurance and have a background in fence installation or general small construction.
Electric Guard Dog, the #1 Theft Deterrent ServiceTM, is a security partner for 4,000+ commercial and industrial locations across the nation. The first to develop electric security fencing, we’re still the largest nationwide provider by far, protecting businesses, providing a safer work environment for employees, while reducing total security costs. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries rely on Electric Guard Dog’s multilayered, solar-powered perimeter security solution to protect outdoor assets.
Learn more about installing for us by watching our videos at www.installforegd.com. Watch our fence demo at at http://www.electricguarddog.com/how-egd-works.
Qualifications absolutely required:
- Ability to travel overnight 1 week consecutively per month
- Ability to bring together a crew of labor consisting of 2 to 3 laborers
- General Contractor’s license a plus
- Chain link fence experience a plus
- Must have work vehicle and trailer to move materials and crew from site-to-site
- Experience and success in hiring and running crews
- Must have applicable workers’ compensation and licenses
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a travel schedule
- Basic math skills and computer skills
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and ability to work independently
- All crew members must pass a background check and drug test
- We are growing and have plenty of installation work for a crew that is not restricted by travel — the more you can travel, the more you can make!
- Completed jobs are paid out weekly minus 10% which will be paid after inspection and no later than 30 days
- Excellent training program
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, email your resume and/or company information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-797-7355 no later than August 21st.